害怕開英文會議嗎?掌握這些實用的會議英文,讓你輕鬆開會~

你也是愛用表情符號一族嗎?如果是的話,相較於以往有限又單調的表情符號,新出的這麼多表情符號選擇是不是讓你覺得新奇、實用且可愛翻了呢?有時候不想打字或是懶得回覆長篇訊息的時候,果然就需要包羅萬象的符號啦!

影片中模擬了常用的表情符號們在開一場會議,相信開會這件事對大家一定不陌生,但是如果要用英文主持會議、表達意見或投票等,你是否會有點不知所措呢?趕緊看看以下實用開會對話,學起來就不怕面對英文會議囉!

emojis

 

參與會議人員

首先我們先來認識會議中幾種角色:

Chairperson (Chairman / Chairwoman) 主席(男主席 / 女主席)
Minute-taker 記錄員
Participant / Attendee 與會者

 

開始今日的會議時,可以分成以下幾個部份:

Welcome(歡迎大家)

Let’s get started since we’re all here.(既然大家都到了,我們就開始吧。)
If everyone is here, we can start our meeting now.(如果大家都到了,我們現在就可以開始會議了。)
I’d like to thank all of you for attending today’s meeting.(我想要謝謝你們大家來參與今天的會議。)
Thank you all for taking time out of your busy schedules.(謝謝你們從忙碌的行程中抽空。)

 

Introduction(介紹)

Allow me to introduce Mike. He’s our new sales department manager, and he’ll be joining us for the meeting today.(容我介紹 Mike。他是我們新的業務部經理,他今天會跟我們一起開會。)
Let’s welcome Mike, our new sales department manager.(讓我們歡迎 Mike,我們新的業務部經理。)
We’re pleased to have Mike with us today. He’ll give us a sales projection for December.(很開心今天 Mike 跟我們一起。他將為我們解說十二月的銷售預測。)

 

Objective(目標)

As you can see from the copy of the agenda for today, we’ll be discussing…(如同你們看到的今日議程,我們要討論…)
We have many things to cover. Let’s begin with…(我們有許多事情要討論,我們以…開始吧。)
Today, we’re here to…(今天,我們在這裡是要…)
This meeting is for us to…(這個會議是讓我們去…)

 

Participants expressing ideas or commenting(與會者表達意見)

I can’t agree with you more.(我非常同意你。)
I’m afraid I can’t agree with you.(我恐怕不能認同你。)
I missed / didn’t catch that. Could you repeat that again?(我錯過那點了。你可以重述一次嗎?)
The way I see it is…(我看這件事的想法是…)
I see what you mean, but…(我理解你的意思,但是…)
I agree with you to some extent. However, …(我在某種程度上贊同你。然而…)

 

Chairperson holding the meeting(主席主持會議)

I guess what you’re saying is…, right?(我猜你的意思是…,對嗎?)
Is there anything you’d like to add, Mike?(Mike,你有想補充任何想法嗎?)
What are your thoughts on the matter, Mike?(你怎麼看這件事,Mike?)
We’re running short on time. Let’s leave that for the next meeting.(我們快要沒時間了。我們把它留到下一次會議吧。)
Shall / Could / Can we get back on track?(我們是否應該回到正軌?)
We’re behind on schedule. I’d like to skip to the third point, if you don’t mind.(我們進度落後了。如果你們不介意的話,我想跳到第三點。)

 

Voting(投票)

Is everyone all in favor? 大家都贊成嗎?
Is anyone opposed to this? 有誰反對這點嗎?

 

Closing the meeting(會議結束)

Again, thank you all for coming.(再一次,謝謝你們前來。)
That’s all for today. I’m glad we’re ahead of schedule.(這是今天的全部事項了。我很開心我們進度超前。)
We’ve covered most of the items in the agenda for today.(我們討論了今日議程的大部分事項。)
If you have any questions regarding today’s meeting, please email me.(如果你們有關於今天會議的任何問題,請寄電子郵件給我。)
I’ll have Sarah send out the meeting minutes from today shortly.(我會請 Sarah 儘速寄出今天的會議紀錄。 )

發表迴響

你的電子郵件位址並不會被公開。 必要欄位標記為 *